The vibrant new Auburn Hospital is a welcoming and patient-friendly new health care facility on Hargrave Rd, Auburn.
It is located in one of Australia’s most culturally diverse communities, about 19km from Sydney city and only minutes from the spectacular Sydney Olympic Park, site of the Sydney 2000 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- 24-hour emergency care
- Medical services
- General surgery with a focus on planned day surgery for adults
- Maternity services including health care before, during and after the birth of your baby
- Allied Health services including physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy
- Outpatients services including cardiac rehabilitation, ante-natal, general surgical and diabetes clinics
- Breast Cancer Institute (BCI) Sunflower Clinic for FREE breast screening for all eligible women over 40.
Address: Hargrave Rd, Auburn NSW 2144
Phone: 02 8759 3000
Other information: Auburn and Lidcombe Railway Stations are only a 15 minute walk away. Bus transport is available from Auburn Railway Station